NUBUCK BACK IN STOCK
Handmade in New Zealand
SAVE $19 BY ORDERING THE COMBO
FREE NZ, AUSTRALIAN & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
This PHOTO is to illustrate concept using ACTUAL LOGBOOK & LICENCE WALLET made for different pilots at different times. NAME & INITIALS WILL "MATCH" on both pieces.
Fiona at Sparrowhawk Leather makes the largest range of handmade, personalised, 100% genuine leather pilot logbook covers.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the Nubuck leather with laser engraved name, and the hand rubbed dyed raw leather hide with hand embossed initials make your Logbook Cover & NZCAA Licence & Medical Certificate Wallet unique.
- Made to measure for NZCAA, Australian ATC & Airservices Australia pilot logbooks
- 100% full grain, tannery finished, Nubuck Leather, 2mm, "mocha" colour
- High detail laser engraving including name and Sparrowhawk's stylish pilot's wings
Medical Certificate Wallet
- Made to measure for your NZ CAA License and Medical Certificate.12.5 cm high x 10 cm wide (when closed) 20 cm wide (when open) - Not available for other aviation authority licences)
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality vegetable tanned, 1.5mm "raw" leather (russet)
- Hand burnished edges
- Hand embossed initials and pilot wings
- Both hand stitched using Butterscotch Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- FREE AUSTRALIAN, NZ & INTERNATIONAL delivery
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for completion plus delivery time (need it before then, Contact Fiona about a personalised Gift Certificate)
NZCAA Logbook & Licence / Medical Certificate Wallet Combo - Nubuck & Hand Finished Leather
FREE AUSTRALIA shipping over NZD 295
FREE UK, US & Europe shipping over NZD 350
Licence & Medical Certificate Wallet
Handmade from 100% full grain, uncoloured vegetable tanned leather. This is the most durable leather, retains the original grain which is highlighted by Fiona's hand dyeing. Each hand finished piece has a unique character and texture and over time develops a softer touch and patina which can not be imitated.
Hand finished leather should not be left in the sun or allowed to dry out. A natural wax or oil based leather conditioner applied a few times a year, will protect and enhance the colour and shine of your piece.
Handmade from Nubuck Leather which is a tannery finished leather, top grain leather that is sanded to give a velvet like finish.
Nubuck Leather can stain from grease and should be treated carefully. Leather conditioners are not required for Nubuck Leather.
Can you emboss lower case initials on the Licence Wallet?
No, sorry, lower case letters are not available.
Can you emboss more than 4 letters on the Licence Wallet?
No, as I emboss each letter individually using a rawhide hammer, and it is difficult to achieve a consistent line and spacing for more than 4 letters.
Can I have a different font or cover design on the Logbook?
Alternative fonts and cover designs are not available for the logbook in this Combo (from Sparrowhawk's Standard Logbook Collection.)
Can I have a different colour ?
No, The Nubuck Mocha and Antique Black are the standard colours with this Combo.
Can you make it faster than completion time on the site?
While I appreciate that Sparrowhawk pieces are often made for gifts, this is not possible as processes take time to dry and cure. If you have left your order too late, I can prepare a personalised Gift Certificate with you message and details of the piece you have ordered, plus delivery date. If you would like the person to be able to specify their own piece, I can accommodate this in a Gift Certificate too. Please Contact Me to arrange.