UNSURE OF COLOUR? REQUEST A LEATHER COLOUR SWATCH
Up to three (3), 5 cm x 4 cm leather swatches can be posted to you free of charge (within New Zealand)
FREE NZ SHIPPING
This Sparrowhawk Leather Document Holder is a lightweight, stylish, expandable leather folio for carrying meeting documents and an exclusive Sparrowhawk Leather design.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the leather hide, hand dyeing process and hand embossed initials make your Executive Document Holder unique.
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality 1.5mm vegetable tanned, "raw" leather (russet)
- Hand punched stitching holes
- Hand stitched using Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Hand burnished edges
- Hand embossed initials
- FREE NZ delivery
- FREE international delivery on orders over $300
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for completion plus delivery time (need it before then, Contact Fiona about a personalised Gift Certificate)
Document Holder (double expanding side gusset) - Embossed Initials
FREE AUSTRALIA shipping over NZD 295
FREE UK, US & Europe shipping over NZD 350
This piece is handmade from 100% full grain, uncoloured vegetable tanned leather. This is the most durable leather, retains the original grain which is highlighted by Fiona's hand dyeing. Each hand finished piece has a unique character and texture and over time develops a softer touch and patina which can not be imitated.
Hand finished leather should not be left in the sun or allowed to dry out. A natural wax or oil based leather conditioner applied a few times a year, will protect and enhance the colour and shine of your piece.
What is Genuine Leather?
Why Hand Finished Leather?