SAVE $20 BY ORDERING BOTH
FREE AUSTRALIAN, NZ & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Sparrowhawk Leather makes the largest range of handmade, personalised, 100% genuine leather pilot logbook covers.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the leather hide, hand dyeing process and hand embossed initials make your Logbook Cover & NZCAA Licence & Medical Certificate Wallet unique.
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality vegetable tanned, 1.5mm "raw" leather (russet).
- Hand punched stitching holes
- Hand stitched using Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Hand burnished edges
- Hand embossed initials and pilot wings
- Made to measure for NZCAA, Australian ATC & Airservices Australia pilot logbooks
NZCAA LICENCE & MEDICAL CERTIFICATE HOLDER
- Made to measure for your NZ CAA License and Medical Certificate.12.5 cm high x 10 cm wide (when closed) 20 cm wide (when open) - Not available for other aviation authority licences)
- FREE AUSTRALIAN, NZ & INTERNATIONAL delivery
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for completion plus delivery time (need it before then, Contact Fiona about a personalised Gift Certificate)
NZCAA Logbook & Licence / Medical Certificate Wallet Combo - Hand Finished Leather
FREE AUSTRALIA shipping over NZD 295
FREE UK, US & Europe shipping over NZD 350
These pieces are handmade from 100% full grain, uncoloured vegetable tanned leather. This is the most durable leather, retains the original grain which is highlighted by Fiona's hand dyeing. Each hand finished piece has a unique character and texture and over time develops a softer touch and patina which can not be imitated.
Hand finished leather should not be left in the sun or allowed to dry out. A natural wax or oil based leather conditioner applied a few times a year, will protect and enhance the colour and shine of your piece.
What is Genuine Leather?
Why Hand Finished Leather?
Can you emboss lower case initials?
No, sorry, lower case letters are not available.
Can you emboss more than 4 letters?
No, as I emboss each letter individually using a rawhide hammer, and it is difficult to achieve a consistent line and spacing for more than 4 letters. Specialist book binders can emboss longer words, but this needs to be done prior to dyeing and will take an extra 2-3 weeks with an additional cost of around $95 (including two couriers). Please Contact Me to order.
Can I have a different colour?
Yes, please Contact Me. If you wish to see WIP photos an additional admin fee of $10 applies.
Can you make it faster than completion time on the site?
While I appreciate that Sparrowhawk pieces are often made for gifts, this is not possible as processes take time to dry and cure. If you have left your order too late, I can prepare a personalised Gift Certificate with you message and details of the piece you have ordered, plus delivery date. If you would like the person to be able to specify their own piece, I can accommodate this in a Gift Certificate too. Please Contact Me to arrange.