FREE SHIPPING NZ, FREE OVERSEAS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $300
Sparrowhawk Leather offers the largest range of handmade, personalised, 100% genuine leatherpilot logbook covers.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the leather hide is preserved through the aniline tannery finishing process, and the hand embossed wings & initials make your CASA pilot licence holder unique.
Coordinates with Black Aniline Leather Pilot Logbook cover, available for Australian ATC, Air Services Australia or NZCAA Pilot logbooks. Save $15 when you buy the CASA (Australia) Logbook & Licence Folder Cover Combo (Black Aniline Leather).
- 100% full grain, tannery finished, oiled Aniline Leather, 2mm, black colour
- Hand dyed & hand embossed leather patch with Sparrowhawk pilot's wings and up to 3 initials
- Patch hand stitched using Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Edges sealed with waxed edge finish
- Made to measure for your Australian CASA Flight Crew Licence folder (Form 947) 18.75 cm high x 13.75 cm wide (when closed) 29 cm wide (when open) - Not available for other aviation authority licences)
- FREE NZ delivery
- FREE international delivery on combined orders over $300
- To ensure your commission is made on time, please allow up to 12 working days for completion plus delivery time (need it before then, Contact Fiona)
Pilot CASA (Australia) Licence Folder Cover - Black Aniline Leather - Embossed
FREE AUSTRALIA shipping over NZD 295
FREE UK, US & Europe shipping over NZD 350
This piece is made from 100% Full Grain Aniline leather with a hand finished and embossed patch.
Aniline Leather is a tannery finished leather that maintains the hide characteristics of raw leather. Sparrowhawk's pure Aniline leather has an oiled finish.
Aniline Leather generally will not dry out and does not require leather conditioners.
The embossed wings / initials patch is hand finished leather, and is hand dyed after embossing.
What is Genuine Leather?
About Aniline Leather?
No, sorry, lower case letters are not available.
Can you emboss more than 4 letters?
No, as I emboss each letter individually using a rawhide hammer, and it is difficult to achieve a consistent line and spacing for more than 4 letters.
Can I have a different colour for the patch?
Yes, please Contact Me. If you wish to see WIP photos an additional admin fee of $10 applies.
Can you make it faster than completion time on the site?
Some times of year are busier than others. Generally, I need 12 working days to make ready for despatch, perhaps more at Christmas.
If you have a specific delivery deadline, Contact Me with your address for delivery and I will let you know. However, to guarantee your order can be completed on time, please allow 12 working days plus delivery.