Two of Each Colour for Immediate Delivery.
Engraved Name or Initials Option Coming Soon.
Sparrowhawk Leather's Tiger Moth Hipflask features a 100% full grain leather, hand dyed cover, laser engraved with leather Artisan, Fiona Ritchie's Spitfire sketch.Hand Made in New Zealand by Sparrowhawk's leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie. The natural characteristics of the leather hide is enhanced by the hand dyeing process, and makes each Tiger Moth Leather covered Hip Flask unique.
- Hand dyed and waxed, full grain, top quality vegetable tanned, 1.5mm "raw" leather (russet).
- Laser engraved Tiger Moth from Fiona's hand drawn sketch
- Hand punched stitching holes
- Hand stitched using Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Hand burnished edges
- Quality 6oz Stainless Steel Hipflask with traditional screw top lid.
- Flask Measurements Height (11.5 cm body + 1.5cm cap) x Width (9.5cm)
Tiger Moth 6 oz Hip Flask - Hand Dyed Leather on Stainless Steel - Laser Engraved
FREE AUSTRALIA shipping over NZD 295
FREE UK, US & Europe shipping over NZD 350
The hipflask cover is handmade from 100% full grain, uncoloured vegetable tanned leather. This is the most durable leather, retains the original grain which is highlighted by Fiona's hand dyeing. Each hand finished piece has a unique character and texture and over time develops a patina which can not be imitated.
Hand finished leather should not be left in the sun or allowed to dry out. A natural wax or oil based leather conditioner applied a few times a year, will protect and enhance the colour and shine of your piece.